I have good news! I am now able to provide treatments to those who are not in an extremely vulnerable category.
Appointments will be in my usual room at the gym. The gym is still closed so there will be no contact with anyone else.
Appointments can be booked
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone/text: 07986 767702
Online bookings will be re-instated soon!
I have really missed being able to offer you treatments and look forward to welcoming you back.
My priority is to keep you as safe as possible. Over the last few weeks I have completed the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Prevention and Control course, accredited by the Institute of Osteopathy, my professional membership organisation. As a result, I have implemented a number of changes that I would like to make you aware of prior to your next visit.
If you or any of the people you live with fall ill or display any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, continuous cough, shortness of breath) please advise me as soon as possible. Do not come to the clinic for your appointment. I have amended my booking terms and conditions and you will not be charged for any appointments that are missed due to illness.
I will be taking my own temperature daily and if I, or anyone I live with fall ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 I will self-isolate immediately and will not come into the clinic. This may mean that I have to cancel your appointment at short notice. I appreciate that this may be inconvenient but it is done entirely for your own safety. If your appointment is cancelled you will be able to re-book again as soon as if safe to do so.
Visiting the Clinic
- For your safety and to maintain social distancing, I ask that you attend your appointment as close to the scheduled time as possible, this is to avoid coming into contact with other patients who are just leaving. If you are early, please wait in the car.
- When entering the gym I will leave all the doors open to avoid contact of these surfaces.
- You will have access to hand washing/sanitising facilities on arrival/exit.
- As always, I will wash my hands in accordance with the NHS hand washing protocol before and after your treatment.
- I have increased the frequency of cleaning in the clinic including disinfection of common surfaces, door handles etc. before and after each patient.
- All tools and equipment will be disinfected or sterilised in line with specific manufacturers’ instructions for your safety.
- Appointment bookings are at least 30 minutes apart to avoid interaction with other patients, to allow time for the extra cleaning measures and to allow aeration of the room.
- You may wish to wear a facemask or any kind of face covering during your visit.
- In line with professional guidelines I will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) which will include disposable gloves, facemasks, aprons and safety goggles where appropriate.
- The laundering of towels and uniforms is a priority I can assure you that all clinic laundry is washed at 60 degrees C.
All of these procedures have been implemented for your safety and mine. I will continue to take advice from the Government and Public Health England regarding safe practice and will amend them as necessary.
Lastly, I would like to say a big thank you for all your support during this difficult period. Your lovely messages and encouragement have brought some hope and joy to the situation and have been much appreciated.
Thank you for your understanding and I look forward to seeing you soon,