As some of you are aware I have managed to injure myself again! I have been hobbling around after badly spraining the ligaments in my ankle playing netball. In the last 2 months I have been somewhat injury prone but the good news is my ankle is starting to feel better and just before my injury I had great fun completing the Insane Terrain muddy run!
As an osteopath I love to help people carry on doing the things they enjoy. With all my injuries I’ve been fortunate that I can give myself treatments so I can get back to running and playing netball as soon as possible. So if you’ve been suffering from an injury and had to stop an activity you enjoy why not come for a check up and get those aches and pains sorted!
Here are 5 reasons why you might want to visit us:
- You’ve had a minor injury but it’s now several days later and it isn’t improving
- You have ongoing pain and are regularly taking painkillers in order to cope with it
- You’re in training for a sporting event and you want to perform at your best and avoid injuries
- You’ve got a debilitating condition which can’t be cured but is causing you great discomfort
- You suffer with regular headaches and migraine which makes your life a misery
There are so many ways that we can help any one of the above problems.
Osteopaths are like ‘pain detectives’ – through detailed examination we identify and treat the actual cause of your pain, encouraging your body back to full health.
Treatment is gentle, safe and proven to help reduce pain, increase mobility and therefore improve quality of life.
Call us today on 07986 767702 to find out how we can help you!