As an osteopath I love to help people continue taking part in the activities they enjoy. I am fortunate in that so far I have been able to treat my own sporting injuries so I can get back to the gym, running and playing netball as soon as possible.
Regular check-ups or “maintenance treatments” can help stop niggles reoccurring by addressing the stresses and strains on the body before they develop.
Osteopathic treatment helps bring vitality back to your body. It can iron out kinks in your musculoskeletal system, help you relax and allow your body to perform better.
Here are 5 reasons why you might want to visit us:
- You’ve had a minor injury but it’s now several days later and it isn’t improving
- You have on-going pain and are regularly taking painkillers in order to cope with it
- You’re in training for a sporting event and you want to perform at your best and avoid injuries
- You’ve got a debilitating condition which can’t be cured but is causing you great discomfort
- You suffer with regular headaches and migraine which makes your life a misery
There are so many ways that we can help any one of the above problems.
Osteopaths are like ‘pain detectives’ – through detailed examination we identify and treat the actual cause of your pain, encouraging your body back to full health.
Treatment is gentle, safe and proven to help reduce pain, increase mobility and therefore improve quality of life.
Call us today on 07986 767702 to find out how we can help you!